Our focus is on Ninja Warrior and Obstacle Course Race training, in downtown Kitchener.
Got a race coming up?
Just enjoy the obstacles?
Come down and have some fun.
Ninja / OCR training is a full-body workout, developing your core body strength as well as upper body & grip.
You’ll learn to manage your own momentum as you lache between hanging obstacles, build stabilizing muscles on our slack line and balance obstacles, and build strength from hanging obstacles and the salmon ladder.
Ready to try something new to get in shape?
Our Permanent Obstacles
- 10′ 6″ high
- 25′ long
- Interchangeable hanging obstacles
- Learn to lache, control your center of gravity
- 8′ and 6′ dunes
- Common at many Obstacle Races
- Smooth surface
- Wide top for safe crossover
- 4′ Wide
- Closed slat front
- Stable base
- Great cardio and a common OCR component
- Practice balance on our movable slack line
- Great training for martial arts, gymnastics, climbing
The Salmon Ladder
- 12′ Tall
- Double Sided
- Adjustable rungs
Think you can make it to top? Come give it a try.
- Improve agility and balance
- Manage your body’s momentum to keep moving forward and not slide off
- Interchangeable hanging
- Grip training
- Learn body control, practice with different holds